Bluewave Communications Limited (Bluewave) was first issued its licence on 20/06/2008 and this licence will continue in perpetuity. It is now licensed to telecommunications systems of every description within the Isle of Man.
A consolidated version of the licence issued under the Telecommunications Act 1984 plus the associated amendments are available to view and download below.
- Bluewave Communications Limited Consolidated Licence
- Licence modification issued 24/03/2015 amending the fees payable
- Licence modification issued 23/07/2015, imposing additional obligations in respect of a spectrum allocation in the 3.6GHz band
- Licence modification issued 19/04/2018 amending ISP licence to full licence
- Licence modification issued 13/02/2020 relating to 900MHz spectrum
In addition, Bluewave is also licensed to use various spectrum bands under the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 (of Parliament). For further details please visit the Ofcom website.
Page Last Updated 21 August 2020